Best of Road to Hana, Chasing Waterfalls
***Private Guided Tour for up to 7 People**
Price (Based on 1 to 2 pax): $595.00 + tax ($24.79) = $619.79
Per Each Additional Person: $79.00 + tax ($3.29) = $82.29
Duration: 7-8 Hours
Pick up time: 9:00AM
Free hotel pick-up for South Maui/Wailea/Kihei properties.
West Side and Upcountry properties: meet in Kahului (WalMart).
Pick-up available upon request for additional fee of $195.
It’s a private tour, so if you want an earlier or later pick-up time, just let us know!
With the Best of Hana tour, you get to experience all that is so attractive and amazing about the famous Road to Hana, with more time for fun and waterfalls, and less driving time.
Highlights of the Best of Hana tour:
Once everyone is settled in “Ella,” their luxury SUV, you'll be on our way to the famous Road to Hana. Have your camera ready at all times and be prepared to be wowed by the views!
Here are a few things you may do on the way:
• hiking through lush jungle and bamboo forests
• swim in or jump off pristine waterfalls
• taste fresh banana bread, coconut ice cream, fresh tropical fruit
• admire the rugged lava coastline
• stop at scenic viewpoints and learn about the environment, history, geology, and legends of the Hawaiian islands
• …and maybe go say hello to our resident “honu” (turtles) on Ho’okipa Beach
Remember it is YOUR private tour, so talk to your guide about what YOU like and want to do!
You sometimes get wet and muddy on these tours, but you can stay completely dry if you prefer, it's entirely up to you. It is YOUR special day, and all we strive for is to get you back home safe and happy (if a little tired!).
This tour is ideal for families with active kids (min. 4 yrs old), couples, groups of friends, adventurers, photo enthusiasts, cruise ship passengers (Kahului harbor)…
We recommend you eat breakfast before we meet, so we can take full advantage of the entire day. However, we’re more than happy to take you to one of our favorite coffee shops on the way. We also bring a few light snacks for you, and we usually stop for delicious fresh banana bread on the way!
Best of Road to Hana, Chasing Waterfalls - Unique Maui Tours
- Private Road to Hana 7-8 Hour Tour
- Hike through lush jungle and bamboo forests
- Swim in or jump off pristine waterfalls
- Taste fresh banana bread, coconut ice cream, fresh tropical fruit
- Admire the rugged lava coastline
- Stop at scenic viewpoints and learn about the environment, history, geology, and legends of the Hawaiian islands
- …and maybe go say hello to our resident “honu” (turtles) on Ho’okipa Beach