Hiker Price: $139.00 per person + tax ($5.79) = $144.79
Hike Level: Easy to Moderate
Destination: East Maui
Duration: 5-6 hours
Start Time: 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Length: 2.5 miles
Age: Minimum 6 Yrs Old & Up
Group Size: No more than 12 guests
Lunch and Snacks
Add on Transportation from Hotel/Condo
Price: $30.00 + tax ($1.25) = $31.25
Our most popular hiking tour with dazzling waterfalls from 10 to 40 feet high, large clear swimming pools under each of the falls, magical rainforests, and freshwater streams. It’s an exciting adventure where you can jump safely from rock ledges into several falls and learn about Maui’s wonders from our naturalist guides. End the day with a “shower” under a real Hawaiian waterfall.
Waterfall & Rainforest Hiking Adventure
What to Bring?
- Follow two streams to 3 to 5 breathtaking waterfalls from 10 to 40 feet high.
- Swim and jump (optional) into large pools under several of the falls.
- Climb volcanic shelves at 3 of the falls to leap 10 to 15 feet off rock ledges.
- Popular valley with private trails situated along the Hana Highway.
- Nutritious lunch and snacks included.