Hiker: $190.00 pp + 8% ($15.20) + tax ($8.55) = $213.75 Total
Agent Commission per person: $15.20
Hike Level: Moderate
Destination: Haleakala Crater
Duration: 7 hours
Start Time: 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Length: 4 miles
Age: Minimum 8 Yrs Old & Up
Group Size: No more than 12 guests
Provided: Lunch and Snacks
Complimentary Pick up from your Hotel/Condo
4.167% Hawaii State Tax is applied
A visit to Maui is not complete without experiencing Haleakala Crater—a magnificent amphitheater of silence, and a place of beauty that always evokes awe. This crater tour offers an adventure through two very different environments high up on this dormant volcano. On a clear day, it seems you can see forever.
Haleakala Crater Day Hike - Agent
What to Bring?
- Hike into both sides of Haleakala; each environment is very different from the other, so both should be experienced to gain a true appreciation for this natural phenomenon.
- Two-mile hike at the 10,000-foot summit where huge cinder cones dominate the desert-like, expansive scenery.
- Another two-mile hike at 8,000 ft. on a lava trail lined with rare native plant species.
- Views stretch for miles in all directions.
- Nutritious lunch and snacks included.