Hiker Price: $219.00 per person + tax ($9.13) = $218.13
Hike Level: Moderate
Duration: 12 to 13 hours
Start & End Time: 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m (will vary by location)
Length: 4.5 miles
Age: Minimum 8 Yrs Old & Up
Group Size: No more than 12 guests
Provided: Lunch and Snacks
Complimentary Pick up from your Hotel/Condo when available
A truly unforgettable Maui experience. The entire excursion is packed with hiking, swimming, and sightseeing. The day’s premier stop is the National Park at Oheo Gulch, where you’ll encounter a dramatic 400ft waterfall, incredible bamboo forest, and lush jungle. You’ll have an epic day with a multitude of postcard moments, on both the rugged coastal exterior of the island and in the thriving interior of the rainforest.
Ultimate Hana Full Day Adventure Tour
What to Bring?
- Hike 4.5 miles in Maui’s National Park.
- This area is sometimes referred to as “Seven Sacred Pools,” but it’s so much more — a network of delightful pools and cascading waterfalls.
- See several waterfalls: 45 feet, 200 feet, and 400 feet.
- Acres of towering bamboo and a captivating rainforest.
- Hana Hwy: Drive the famous road with us; 2.5-hr. drive from Central Maui.
- Circle East Maui on the van ride to and from the trailhead.
- Nutritious lunch and snacks included.