Price Per Person:
Rider Price (7yrs & Older): $110.00 + 8% ($8.80) + tax ($4.95) = Total $123.75
Rider Agent Commission per person: $8.80
Days Operate: 6 Days a week (Mon - Sat)
Check In: 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time
Start Time: 9:00 am or 12:30 pm
Duration: 1 1/2 Hours
Capacity: 24 riders
Check In at: 3530 Kahekili Hwy, Wailuku, HI 96793
4.167% Hawaii State Tax is applied
View the island of Maui with her truely unmatched splendor. These are 1 1/2 hour rides with refreshments. The trail starts at the corral and takes you down the slope of Eki Crater as you head towards the coastline of the Pacific Ocean. There will be an opportunity for you to trot and canter your horse if you want to. On the Ocean Front Trail Ride you may encounter long horn cattle, sheep, goats, peacocks, pheasants, and turkeys among other animals. At the coastline, you will be given the opportunity for your guides to take photos of you and your guests with the magestic seasvape in the background. Enjoy your journey through the green pastures of Kahakuloa down to the North Shore coastline of the Pacific Ocean. Take in spectacular views of central maui and Mount Haleakala's summit and come meet our "Local" ranch hands on this fun tour
- This tour can accomodate beginner, intermediate, and advance riders.
- Capacity: 24 Riders, broken down into smaller groups
- The maximum weights limit is 250lbs. Please inform us of anyone weighing close to 250lbs when making reservations.
- The mimimum age requirement is 7 Yrs Old. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Add on BBQ Lunch - Price: $30.00 + 8% ($2.56) + tax ($1.36) = $33.92
Lunch Agent Commission per person: $2.56
BBQ lunch is available for an additional cost. Lunch is served at 11:30am. Menu includes BBQ chicken, tossed green salad, pasta, ranch beacns. dinner rolls. and refreshments.
Horseback Riding with Views - Agents
- 1 1/1 Hour Ride
- Beautiful Country Ride & Coastline Views
- Great ride for beginner, intermediate and advance riders.
- Ages 7 Yrs & Older Welcome