4 Line: $89.00 + 8% ($7.12) + tax ($4.01) = $100.13 Total
5 Line: $109.00 + 8% ($8.72) tax ($4.91) = $122.63 Total
7 Line: $119.00 + 8% ($9.52) tax ($5.36) = $133.88 Total
4 Line - Your Commission Per Person: $7.12
5 Line - Your Commission Per Person: $8.72
7 Line - Your Commission Per Person: $9.52
4.167% Hawaii State Tax is applied
Number of Zips: Three different tours to choose from
(4 Line, 5 Line or 7 Line)
Start Time: Varies, Open Monday – Sunday 8:00am to 4:00pm
Duration of Tour Approx: 4/5 Line - 2 hours / 7 Line - 3 hours
Check In Location: 50 E Waipio Rd, Haiku, HI 96708
Check In Time: 30 Minutes Prior to your scheduled tour time
Jungle Zipline is the newest most tropical Zipline on Maui Hawaii. Designed and built on a 13 acre parcel of lush tropical rain forest, this zip line combines the thrill of zip lining with the primitive eco adventure that is the Hana Highway. State of the art safety and braking systems. and easy take off ramps are unique features. Explore the unspoiled tropical beauty, just minutes off the Hana Highway, zipping between giant Banyan and Mango trees. Discover the many varieties of tropical flowers, palm trees , ginger, Banana, heliconia, passion fruit, while you walk through a tropical paradise that has been a working nursery for the last 20 years. Whether you are zipping through the air at 30 mph or crossing a rope bridge over a stream or stopping to smell and experience the rich bounty of the rain forest, this excursion will be a high lite of your trip and an experience that you and your family will remember for a long time.
Longest Zip on the 7 Line over 900 feet long!
***Requirements & Restrictions: Ages 6 and up, 50 lbs. - 275 lbs. for Ziplining. Moderate to advanced physical activity, carry a 12 pound trolley, walk over uneven/muddy terrain, as well as ascend stairs and ramps, no experience necessary, expecting mothers and those with serious medical conditions as well as persons with prior back and neck injuries are not permitted to participate. Guest must not scuba dive 24 hours before the tour. Closed shoes required. We reserve the right to refuse service. Other restrictions may apply.
Jungle Zipline - 4 Line - Agents
Requirements & Restrictions:
- Weight restrictions: 50 lbs. but no more than 250 lbs.*
- Guests should be prepared for some light physical activity.*
- Customers with serious neck, back, or joint injuries or chronic heart problems should use their own discretion about their capabilities to safely participate in this activity.*
- It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED that anyone with who has had recent surgery, especially on ankles, knees or their back, not participate in this tour. Although we try to always make customers comfortable both physically and mentally, some degree of impact on joints or some degree of customer anxiety about zipping is unavoidable.*
- Not recommended/ permitted for pregnant women.*
- There is no smoking, alcohol, or drug use permitted at any time prior to, or throughout, the zip line runs.*
- Must be able to walk up a flight of stairs and walking short distance over uneven terrain.
- Guest must not scuba dive 24 hours before the tour.
- Closed shoes required.
- We reserve the right to refuse service.
- Other restrictions may apply.