Adult Price: (19 Yrs & Older) $220.00 + tax & fuel ($26.77) = Total $246.77
Youth Price (13 Yrs to 18 Yrs) $189.00 + tax & fuel ($23.00) = Total $212.00
Children Price (3 Yrs to 12 Yrs): $120.00 + tax & fuel ($14.60) = Total $134..60
2yrs & Under: Free
Tour Operates: Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri
Check In: 9:30 am
Departure Time: 10:00 am
Return: 6:00 pm
Total Tour Time: 8 Hours
Check In at: Lahaina Harbor (Main Loading Dock) - 37 Canal St, Lahaina, HI, 96761
Sailing Catamaran: Take off on 1 of 2 boats - A 64' Searunner, cutter rigged sailing catamaran with about 50 passengers. Or a 55' sloop rigged sailing catamaran with about 45 passengers.
Capacity: 45 to 50 passengers.
Depart from Lahaina Harbor at around 10 am and begin your day enjoying an island style breakfast of cinnamon rolls, coffee, juice, and seasonal fruit. During your one and a half hour sail over to Lanai enjoy some additional snacks while taking in the scenery and beautiful ocean views. (With the possibility of seeing whales while on the way over during whale season - between the months of Dec - April) Upon reaching the island of Lanai, pick from your choice of swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing, and beach volleyball while at Hulopo'e Marine Preserve (Voted the #1 beach in America by Dr. Beach) Your crew of island-born Beach Boys trained in CPR and First Aid are there to assist and take care of any need you may have, ensuring your safety in and out of the water.
While on Lanai a guided tour of Lana‘i's historic plantation town, narrated by island-born and raised Hawaiian Cultural Guides is also offered (optional) After your days activities enjoy a BBQ dinner, served at the Hale O Manele overlooking Manele Bay (considered by many to be one of the best in Hawai‘i)
The return sail to Maui can be restful and relaxing, or wet & wild, but it is always safe and lots of fun! So whether you are a sunrise or sunset kind-of-person, snorkeling adventurer, island sightseer or just the kind of person who like to lay out and take in the sun, this tour has it all. And has been voted one of the top activities to do while in Maui with a top ranking company that has over 42 years in the business and has been chosen #5 Tour in America by TripAdvisor 2015!
Day Tour to Lanai - Snorkel, Beach & City Tour
- Fresh water showers, beach mats, lawn chairs, the shade of palm trees, and one of the most beautiful beaches in all of Hawaii.
- Snorkeling equipment
- For safety purposes, passengers are required to wear a type of flotation while snorkeling (two comfortable options are available for guests to choose from)
- Guided snorkel-reef tour with a trained naturalist.
- Whale Watching December - April.
- Narrated Island Tour of Lana'i plantation town.
- Breakfast with Mom's homemade cinnamon rolls & fresh tropical fruit.
- Assorted snack wraps (10 am Departure only).
- Plantation-Style BBQ Dinner.
- Chilled filtered water and non-alcoholic beverages served all day.
- For guests ages 21 years and older, two adult premium beverages are included on the return sail!