Hiker: $95.00 per person + 8% (7.84) + tax ($4.29) = $107.13
Agent Commission per person: $7.84
Hike Level: Easy
Destination: East Maui
Duration: 3-4 hours
Start Time: 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Length: 1 mile
Age: Minimum 4 Yrs Old & Up
Group Size: No more than 12 guests
Add on Transportation from Hotel/Condo
Price: $30.00 + 8% ($2.40) tax ($1.35) = $33.75
Agent Commission pp for Transportation: $2.40
Looking for a perfect short, easy to walk hike to two waterfalls in a beautiful Maui rainforest valley. With plenty of time to swim and jump from waterfall ledges into deep freshwater pools, plus learn about the island and its rainforests from knowledgeable guides. Fun, easy, and great for families, or if you are limited on time.
Short Waterfall Hike - Agents
What to Bring?
- Enjoy a peaceful trail walk to two exquisite waterfalls
- Swim (optional) in pools under two waterfalls—10 and 20 feet high.
- Practice 10-foot cannonball jumps from safe rock ledges.
- Easy one-mile roundtrip hike. Great for families, and multi-generational groups.
- Private trails in a popular valley situated along the Hana Highway.
- Snacks included.