Price Per Person:
Rider Price (7yrs & Older): $140.00 + tax ($5.83) = Total $145.83
Days Operate: 6 Days a week (Mon - Sat)
Check In: 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time
Start Time: 8:30 am or 12:15 pm
Duration: 2 - 2 1/2 Hours
Check In at: 3040 Kahekili Hwy, Wailuku, HI 96793
4.167% Hawaii State Tax is applied
The morning ride is a 2 hour horseback ride. Check-in at 8:15am. Start time is 8:30am. Helmets and saddle bags will be available. Ride will go up through the West Maui Mountains to an elevation of approx. 2500ft to view waterfalls from a distance. Then down to the coastline to ride alongside the Pacific Ocean. There will be 2 opportunities to run your horses if you want along the way (weather permitting). Complimentary refreshments will be provided.
- This tour can accommodate beginner, intermediate and advanced riders. Western Style
- Non-English speaking guests are welcome and easily accommodated.
- Rides are offered 6 days a week. Sundays closed.
- Maximum weight limit is 250 lbs. Some exceptions can be made if known in advance.
- Attire: Long pants, covered shoes and sunscreen.
- The minimum age is 7 years old. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Waterfall & Coastline Views Horseback Riding - Maui Mountain Activities
- 2 - 2 1/2 Hour Ride
- Beautiful Ride with Waterfall & Coastline Views
- Great ride for beginner, intermediate and advance riders.
- Ages 7 Yrs & Older Welcome